Who are we?
See Change is a team of seasoned researchers, community-based workers, university faculty, current and former
foundation staff, and policy makers. We work hand-in-hand with communities and organizations to distill our visual
and ethnographic findings into usable knowledge for programs and the larger field of philanthropy.
Principal Staff Biographies:
- Suki McCoy, Managing Partner
Consulting Staff Biographies:
See Change enjoys strong relationships with a network of evaluation, community development, and video production
professionals in the Bay Area and nationally. We draw on this network when the scope and scale of a project calls
for additional capacity or specialization.
Our Values, Vision, and Mission
- The diversity of human experience,
- Communication that deepens mutual understanding,
- Interdependence within and among communities of people,
- Growth, development, and change for the better.
- Creative, beneficial, and sustainable ideas, actions, and relationships emerging from ongoing, lively, and fruitful discussions among diverse, engaged stakeholders in families, communities and organizations about their interdependent well-being.
- To enable individuals, communities, and foundations to share and learn from their most important stories.
at See Change
See Change has no open positions at this time.
Contact See Change:
8 Colonial Way, #1
San Francisco, CA 94112
P: (415) 558-8662